Introducing the Anatoki: Your Perfect Sleep-Out, Office, or Tiny House Solution
Experience the beauty and sustainability of our Anatoki sleep-out. Crafted with locally sourced timber, natural finishes, and sheep's wool insulation, it offers a toxin-free living space. Designed to be environmentally friendly, the Anatoki combines quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship. Create your own sanctuary with the Anatoki sleep-out. Immerse yourself in a comfortable, toxin-free space that seamlessly integrates with the surrounding environment Contact us to learn more.
Discover Sustainable Excellence:
- Sustainable Materials
- Sliding Doors
- Aluminium Windows
- Sheep's Wool Insulation
- Hardwood Flooring
- Magnesium Board or Plywood Internal Lining
- Non-Toxic Oils and Finishes
- Power Throughout
- Raised Floor Level
- Color Steel Cladding - Durable and visually appealing.
- Natural Wood Cladding Elements (Optional Extra) - Enhance the natural beauty.
- Elm Floorboards - Warmth and elegance.
- Terra Lana Sheep's Wool Insulation - Superior thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Iron Roof and Spouting: Reliable protection and efficient drainage.
- Total Length: 8.0m
- Longest Width: 5.7m
- Height: 3.8m (floor level at 0.8m above ground)
- Internal Floor Area: 29.9m²
The Anatoki is a sustainable and toxin-free build featuring double glazed windows and doors that can be customized for optimal sunlight and views. With locally resistant timber, natural finishes, and sheep's wool insulation, it offers a comfortable and eco-friendly living space. The oiled internal timbers create a warm atmosphere, while the angled ceiling adds a sense of openness.
The Anatoki package
Includes all the essentials for a complete sleep-out experience. It comes with foundation piles, a fully insulated and weathertight building envelope, double glazed windows and doors, Colorsteel roof and cladding, electrics and lighting, timber flooring, and internal walls with built-in wardrobe.
To make your Anatoki unique we can also enhance the Colorsteel external cladding by using stunning timber accents using locally sourced timber for an additional cost.
Please contact us if you would are interested to find out more.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 022 087 6396 or complete this enquiry form and we'll get back to you.